Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
To meet the demand from our clients, we need to increase our pool of Labourers for current ongoing temp assignments as well the day to day jobs we have.
This can be anything from devanning, helping with events in the region, driving positions or jobs that require certain skills and tickets such as roofing, painting, building etc.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay
- A team behind you to keep things running smoothly
- Opportunities for a variety of work
Do you tick these boxes?
- Understand the value of honest, quality work with a great attitude and eye for detail.
- Great communication
- A strong appreciation and understanding of Health and Safety with a genuine desire to see everyone go home safe at the end of the day.
- Site safe or construct safe certification would be ideal but not always essential.
- Any additional licences/certifications such as EWP, working at heights, class 2-5 drivers licence or endorsements on your licence would be an advantage.
- Can do attitude with an attention to detail
- Clear criminal history and can pass a drug screen
Join us! We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, hit apply!