Your new company:
They have a high adherence to H+S and put the wellbeing of their staff first. They have roughly 50 employees in the company and maintain a family based culture where the owner gets out on site and on the tools as well. They specialize in all civil works and need Concrete Workers/Placers to assist on a project in Upper Hutt.
About the role:
You will be completing a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Curb and Channel
- Use of plate compactor
What you need:
- You will need a full class 1 Drivers Licence
- Your own vehicle, as the sites you work at can change on a weekly basis
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Have minimum a of 6 months experience working in Concreting
- Be able to pass a criminal record check
What you get in return:
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- Your new company want to put time into you and train you up as a competent concrete Specialist. You will be working on a full time basis in a company that offers genuine career growth.
What you need to do now:
Click apply or send your CV to Wellington@awf.co.nz. Alternatively you can call Evan NOW on 04 473 9915