Our clients are calling and we're needing people to assist them.
We have a number of roles currently and on the horizon for keen and capable labourers, the work is varied and so presents a great opportunity to try a number of different things. AWF have a strong pool of labour however we're inundated with staff requests for both short term and long term roles.
Are you the kind of person that likes variety in their life? Do you enjoy learning new things? are you strong and capable? then AWF may have the jobs for you.
At AWF we care about our people and we work hard to fit the right people with the right employers. We work with some of the best clients throughout Southland, they care about their people and take pride in the work that they do.
We are after people with great can do attitudes and in return for your hard work you will be paid fairly (and on time), gain new skills and may even be able to secure ongoing permenant employment.
To be successful in your application you will require the following;
- A minimum of a Restricted New Zealand License
- Be physically fit and capable of lifting 25kgs
- Be available for work at short notice
- Be able to pass pre-employment checks including criminal histoy and drug screening
- Have the right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- Have a current CV and 2 work references
If you would like to know more about the kind of work we do at AWF pick up the phone and give Dylan a call on 0800 88 88 60 (select Invercargill branch) or if ready for some great work now then click apply now and attach your current CV and lets get working.