If you're looking for a position that can give you good variety in roles from working on construction sites, manufacturing or working on large infrastructure projects in the Waihi, Paeroa, Thames area then WE WANT YOU!
We are currently looking for people who are strong, reliable and have an overall great attitude towards hard work. There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so it will require you to be physically fit and able.
You will also need to be flexible with days and hours as the hours can sometimes vary.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Labouring experience is preferred but not essential as you will be placed into jobs that suit your skill base.
- Be physically fit - able to lift up to 25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be a team player
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh AWF Waihi directly on:
Waihi 07 8639316
Freephone 0800 888860 Press 2 and 2
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.