Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field.
Work for our client who is a market leader in the supply of various concrete powders and is looking for proactive, well organised individuals with initiative.
You must be able to work Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm - based in Feilding
About the role:
This is a varied role and will require the following attributes to be successful:
- High attention to detail
- Happy to work in a repetitive role.
- Fit and Capable of manual handling and stacking pallets with 35kg bags Concrete Products and Powders
- Punctual and reliable.
- Training will be given
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Factory work
- Machine operation
- Quality control
- Reliable transport and motivated to work
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be physically fit and injury free
- 2 x Work references
- Complete a security check confirming you have no past or pending criminal convictions
If this sounds like you, Please apply online today with a current CV.