We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable labourers to fill a variety of casual roles across Dunedin.
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.
Skills & Experience
No experience required but you will need to be reliable, fit, healthy and physically up to the job at hand.
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Desire to work hard
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Great variety of work
- You'll be supplied with PPE
How to apply
- Click the 'apply now' button. Alternatively email Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 0800 522 687 (extension 3,3)
If you are interested in one of the fastest growing industries in New Zealand, we can't wait to hear from you.
Unfortunately, we are not be able to offer you work if you have previously been in prison.
Any applications from overseas will also not be considered.