Because so many of our casual team have transitioned to on-going or permanent work we need more great team members!
Joining this team means:
- You could start working pretty much straight away
- There is flexibility around location and work type
- You might get into ongoing work
- You might wind up with a permanent job that you love
- You'll be paid weekly (guaranteed)
- We'll pay your tax, kiwisaver
- You'll be supplied with whatever PPE you need
- You will meet other people doing the same thing
What sort of work will I be doing?
- Moving bricks on a building site
- Assisting in the construction of bridges in the countryside
- Demolition of old buildings
- Helping builders doing renovations
- Building cyclepaths
- Wheel barrowing rubbish on a construction site
- Carrying building materials up driveways
- Site clean up
Who can do this work?
We are open to all comers for this job, as long as you:
- Can pass a drug screen
- Have transport or are pro-active at getting places in the morning
- Own an alarm clock
- Don't have criminal convictions
- Don't have medical conditions that stop you doing this kind of work
- Have the right to work in NZ
- Will cheerfully put in a good, solid days work.
I'm keen as a bean! What do I do now?
- Wait for your phone to ring (Maximum 1 working day)
- You'll be invited in for a full induction