We are looking for entry-level workers (no working experience required) to carry out various temporary on-going employment opportunities with a well-established Cromwell based company.
To be a successful applicant, you must be able to communicate well with others, show some initiative, have Restricted or Full Driver Licence, personal transport and able-bodied with ability to perform a range of physical tasks.
What you'll be doing
* Communicating clearly with all customers and directing all traffic on-site to ease traffic flow
* Being mindful of hazards, and ensuring all employees & visitors are safe
* Assisting customers on where to off load safely
* General site maintenance which includes tidying up site & common areas
* Growing your own career within a thriving organisation
* Above all, our aim is to create a safe site for all visitors & customers, and continuing to provide great customer service
If you like sound of this opportunity and you fit the above criteria, then apply today!
Call Kylie or Nicola at Select Recruitment, Dunedin on (03) 477 0873, or by clicking the "APPLY" button, and completing the entry fields.
Please Note: in order to be successful, you must be a valid New Zealand (NZ) Resident and currently reside in NZ. As per our standard recruitment process, all applicants will undergo a Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening test, Employment Reference Checks along with a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check to determine suitability for employment.