Be one of the labourers to work for our client who has been in the business for decades. The job involves residential construction & maintenance of the water (waste, storm, water reactive) network across West Auckland, North Shore, Rodney Area.
About the role
- Assist the water reactive team in repairing burst/damaged mains and service lines
- Work includes but not limited to shovelling soil, completing spot repairs, setting up cordons
- Maintain cleanliness & safety of the work sites
- Salary is between $21.00 and $23.00 per hour depending on your experience
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Job locations: West Auckland, North Shore, Rodney Area
- Our client is growing and there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship / residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.