Level 2 has arrived! If you're looking to be a part of a major Roading project and jump in to a full time ongoing role as a Civil Engineer Laboratory Technician then read on!
Come join the AWF team and be paid weekly including kiwisaver, have PPE provided and accrue annual leave.
Our Kapiti client is a financially secure business with long term work. They're looking for someone with previous laboratory experience in testing hardened concrete samples for physical characteristics in a laboratory.
- Proven laboratory experience in Road materials
- Have the knowledge to do the key tasks outlined below
- Happy to work in Kapiti
- Drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
- A clean criminal history
Your new job:
- Curing test specimens in a laboratory
- Compression and flexural testing
- Compression tests on molded specimens and on hardened concrete cores
- Mass per unit volume testing for hardened concrete
- Securing and testing cores from hardened concrete
- Flexural strength and toughness of hardened concrete
- Testing for the compressive strength per unit mass of grout
- Water absorption and permeable voids testing
- Apparent volume testing
Please do not apply if you do not have any experience testing road materials to the NZ standard.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note; you must be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job please call Bill Grindell on 04 473 9915 or apply using the button to your right.