We are looking for an experienced and reliable Class 2 driver for Kerbside bin collection around the Peninsula area. You will be operating a left hand drive truck so it is imperative you are confident driving on winter roads and safety conscious. This role is Monday - Wednesday, 10hrs each day.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Class 2 licence
- Previous LEV experience would be an advantage
- This vehicle is a 'Stand Up' drive
- A high level of physical fitness
- You will be able to prove a history of exceptional attendance in previous roles
- Willing to work within a team, but also have the ability to work on your own
- Based in the Christchurch area
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Able to provide 2x professional references
We can offer you:
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- Weekly pay!
- We provide you with PPE gear you need for the job
- As our employee (not a contractor) you will get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you are entitled to, and we will pay your tax
If you this sounds like you then click APPLY NOW with an updated CV, or call us on 0800 522 687 for more information.