Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully. We are health & safety orientated, and focused on making sure everyone finds a job they enjoy and will thrive in.
Our client is a very well-known brand in NZ and they are looking for an inventory and warehousing Superstar!
You will need to:
- Be experienced in customer service, tracking batch control, stock in & stock out.
- Be good with numbers & have exceptional attention to detail.
- Have good communication skills - ability to close all the gaps is key - you will be coordinating a significant and exciting project for our client.
- Have the ability to supervise & motivate 2-3 staff.
- Be confident in the use of Microsoft suite.
Experience in SAP is preferred, but not essential, as training can be given.
This role would suit somebody who has proven experience in a warehousing coordination or 3PL role and may have been a supervisor, 2IC or inventory controller looking to step up.
Hours are full-time, Monday-Friday and based in the Lower Hutt area. This is a long-term assignment, which may be extended as the project progresses.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, as well as provide 2 references.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and provide an up to date CV.