Our client has been in the business for over a hundred years and have been working closely with customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions. Right now, they are looking for water servicemen for several positions available!
About the role
Based in Albany, the contracts are to provide essential services to the North Shore, Rodney and Waitakere areas. The work offers variety and includes general maintenance works, pipeline, related repairs, pump works as well as general civil based activities.
What's in it for you
- Earn while you trade - hourly rates start at $20.00 per hour
- Long term role for the right candidate
- PPE gear and training provided
- Opportunity to work with an international renowned infrastructure company who is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture!
- Have reliable transport and a Full NZ Class 1 Driver's License
- Experience in civil industry preferably in water works, wastewater and stormwater is desirable
- Experience working with water mains and service lines is advantageous
- Physically fit, motivated and willing to learn
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Having a Construct Safe ticket is desirable but AWF may assist you in getting these tickets
- Must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable work references
If you are looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, look after you and pay you well for the hard work you do - apply now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/