Our client has been in the business for over a hundred years and have been working closely with customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions. Right now, they are looking for water servicemen for several positions available!
About the role:
Based in Albany, the contracts are to provide essential services to the North Shore, Rodney and Waitakere areas. The work offers variety and includes general maintenance works, pipeline, related repairs, pump works as well as general civil based activities.
What's in it for you:
- Earn while you trade - hourly rates start at $20.00 per hour
- Long term role for the right candidate
- PPE gear and training provided
- Opportunity to work with an international renowned infrastructure company who is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture!
To be successful, you must:
- Have reliable transport and a full NZ driver's license - class 1
- Minimum 2 years of civil construction, labouring, preferably involved in water, wastewater and stormwater would be an advantage
- Experience working with water mains and service lines
- Be motivated and willing to learn
- Strong focus on health and safety
If you are interested, click APPLY NOW or email your CV to Irene at email@example.com.
All successful applicants will need to pass the appropriate pre-employment checks and drug screening. You are also required to provide two contactable referees and disclose any criminal convictions.
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul. Call us today on 0800 922 955, we would love to hear from you!