Located in New Lynn this fantastic centre has a medium sized roll of 80 children. Their vision is to provide excellence for their children & whanau. Right now they are seeking an experienced, qualified / registered Infants Head Teacher to inspire their team.
The ideal candidate will be caring, nuturing, enthusiastic, a team player and have great communication skills when interacting with your team and families.
What's in it for you?
- Supportive and forward thinking owner and Centre Manager
- Fantastic team filled with dedicated and hardworking teachers
- Meaningful professional development
- Paid first aid
- Contribution towards teachers registration
- Discounted childcare
- Fun social team building events and activities
- Easily accessed by public transport
- Staff discounts with mall retailers
What you require:
- Fully certificated / registered ECE Teacher
- Previous leadership experience - you will be managing a team of 2
- The calmness and passion for infants
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a centre with new leadership at the helm with lots of exciting changes and developments. To register your interest please click the apply button below. For any questions please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0212466017.