Our client, a leader in the manufacturing of magnetic systems, is looking for an Industrial Painter, to be based in Mt Wellington.
This role would suit an experienced spray painter, looking for a new challenge with a fantastic company.
Your duties will include:
- Sanding and cleaning surfaces to be painted
- Deciding which products to use for a particular surface
- Preparing metals by treating them with chemicals or sand-blasting them
- Applying an undercoat
- Choosing and mixing paint
- Spray painting or powder-coating objects
- Bake powder-coating onto metal in ovens
- Polishing finished product
- Discussing treatment and painting requirements with clientele
- Maintaining H&S company policy and standards
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have proven industrial spray painting experience
- Have spray-gun painting skills
- Have a clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
- Have knowledge on using a 3 pot mix
- Be familiar with paint types and colours
- Be reliable and committed, and be a team player with good communication skills
- Be up-to-date with coating and preparation methods and technology
What's in it for you?
- Huge brand exposure
- Competitive hourly pay rate, negotiable based on experience
- Regular day shift hours 7:00am-3:30pm
- Overtime available
- Annual leave, ACC Cover, Kiwisaver
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please hit apply now! Or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or call on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering Team).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.