Are you bored at your current job and looking for a new challenge? We are on the hunt for an experienced Industrial Electrician to start work ASAP at a fantastic company in New Lynn.
Your main duties will include maintaining and repairing electrical equipment and parts in their factory. This position requires some knowledge of electrical components as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wages
- Weekly wages paid on time with 8% leave & Kiwi Saver entitlements + ACC cover
- Monday to Friday day shifts, weekends are for family right?
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Full NZ EWRB registration with a current practicing license
* Good maintenance experience with industrial machinery and plant
* An ability to work independently
* Be a team player and have strong communication skills
* Have a clean full current drivers licence
* Have a clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
If this sounds like your ideal job please apply now via the job portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz