Your main duties will include maintaining, and repairing electrical equipment and parts in their factory. This position requires some knowledge of electrical components as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Full NZ EWRB registration with a current practicing license
- Good maintenance experience with industrial machinery and plant
- An ability to work independently
- Be a team player and have strong communication skills
- Have a clean full current drivers licence
- Have a clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Monday to Friday day shifts
If this sounds like your ideal job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now via the job portal.