Our client, based in Mt Wellington are looking for two cleaners on a full-time on-going basis.
These roles are Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm, with over time available and wages paid weekly. Our client is a large manufacturing company, you will be part of a team responsible for cleaning various factories all on the same street.
Because our client manufacture and supply machinery to the medical industry, they keep their doors open during lockdowns so you can still earn your full income to support your family! You will be part of a long-standing experienced team so there is plenty of support while you "find your feet".
They close their doors over Christmas so you get that summer holiday break we all look forward to!
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Wages paid weekly
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Overtime available
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning various buildings within the same street
- Clearing rubbish bins and replacing as required
- Cleaning common areas including cafeteria area and bathrooms
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous industrial cleaning experience
- Keen to learn and ability follow direction
- Reliability - Show up on time
- Able to work in a team environment
- Great communication
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 if you have any questions.
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.