We are on the hunt for an experienced Hydro Blaster to report into Penrose each morning.
You will be operating high pressure water jets from low (200 bar, 3000 psi) through to ultra-high pressure (3,000 bar 43,000 psi). The equipment supports a wide range of applications from hydro-demolition to stripping paint.
Your tasks will include but are not be limited to:
Water blasting, Hydro-demolition and removing hardened concrete through paint stripping. Ideally you will be mechanically minded and a natural problem solver. You will occasionally need to troubleshoot mechanical faults on the equipment and report this back to the supervisor.
On occasion you may need to travel and reside out of town for certain projects
Whats in it for you:
- Competitive rate for the right candidate
- Full PPE
- Be a part of a great organisation
- Up skilling opportunities
- Monday - Saturday work
- We will look after the paperwork so that you will get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
What you need:
- Class 1 (Class 2 would be advantageous)
- Be reliable with your own transport
- Physically fit
- Site safe
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
We take pride in health and safety - You will find yourself working with a company that genuinely cares about their staff.
If you are reading this ad and you're ticking all the boxes - Apply now or call Issac on 0800922955 to talk about what skills you can bring to this role.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand working.