We are looking for a motivated Hydraulics Fitter on a full-time ongoing basis located in Wiri, South Auckland.
This position will have you based in a precision engineering company who specialise mainly within hydraulic maintenance, breakdown, and repair services. Ideally, we are looking for a lathe and milling machinist that is capable of working within a team and autonomously within the workshop.
You will not be afraid of hard work; with hydraulic systems comes dirt and grease!
The hours are from Monday through Friday from approximately 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operating the lathe, milling and CNC machines
- Welding and fabricating
- Fault finding and diagnostic testing
- Assembly/dis-assembly of hydraulic pumps, motors, and seals.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous machining and/or tool making experience
- Proficient understanding of hydraulics
- Previous experience with both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Trade qualification would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Confident in using both hand and power tools
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Friday approx. 7:30am-4:30pm
- Annual Leave + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover
- Competitive industry-based pay negotiated on experience paid weekly
- PPE gear provided free of charge, replenished when required
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply now via the online link!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.