We are looking for a motivated Machinist on a full time ongoing basis located in South Auckland.
This assignment will have you based in a precision engineering company who specialise mainly within hydraulic maintenance, breakdowns, and repair services. Ideally, we are looking for a lathe and milling machinist that is capable of working within a team and autonomously within the workshop.
The hours are from Monday through Friday from approximately 7am to 4:30pm.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operating the lathe, milling and CNC machines
- Welding and fabricating
- Fault finding and diagnostic testing
- Working on hydraulic motors and pumps
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous machining and/or tool making experience preferred
- Proficient understanding of hydraulics
- Previous experience with both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Trade qualification would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Knowledge on both hand and power tool usage
Whats in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Friday 7am-4:30pm
- Annual Leave + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover
- Competitive industry-based pay negotiated on experience paid weekly
- PPE gear provided free of charge, replenished when required
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply now via the online link! Or pick up the phone and call 095262635 and speak to Ankit or Monique.
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering)
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.