Are you keen to join a commercial maintenance environment? Do you want to develop more industry skills with VRF products?
Benefits and perks:
- Supplied work vehicle + phone
- Ability to earn overtime
- Tool cost subsidy and insurance
- On-going personal development and industry training
- PPE and Uniform
- Variety of work
Our client is a multi national, multi discipline organisation, active in a wide range of building services installation and service work. Due to the steady growth of their workload in the Wellington region, their team is seeking an experienced HVAC Air Conditioning & Refrigeration tradesperson to join the team.
In this role you will be carrying out servicing, maintenance and installation work on HVAC equipment whilst completing relevant paperwork. You will be trained to technically support a range of products in commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance and warranty support.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Trade certificate in Refrigeration and/or Air Conditioning
- Experience in controls and BMS systems
- Proven / established experience in the HVAC industry
- Be available for an on-call roster
- Clean full NZ drivers licence
- Work without supervision and lead if necessary
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health and Safety
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Daan Heeneman straight away on 04 473 99 15.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.