Our client has been in the business for over a hundred years. They work closely with customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions. They put customers at the heart of everything they do.
You will be working with client's asphalt crew out of their depot in Wainui. The role will involve carrying out small asphalt repairs throughout the Rodney district as part of our road maintenance activity.
What's in it for you
- Starting salary at $20.00 per hour
- Opportunity to further your career and gain valuable skills
- Chance to work with one of New Zealand's most reputable national infrastructure companies
To be successful you must
- Be motivated and willing to learn - generally have the right attitude towards work
- Having experience laying asphalt would be an advantage
- Willing to do long hours if necessary
- Have Class 1 NZ Full License
- Be physically fit and strong enought to lift 15 - 25 kg materials
- Have a reliable transport to get to and from site
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have at least 2 contactable work references