About the company:
This company have a nation-wide presence and specialize across multiple industries. They are currently looking for people help their Horticulture team on a project they are finishing in the Rongotai area.
About the role:
You will be doing physical work. This will include planting, digging and wheelbarrowing of mulch and pebbles etc. around the site to build up the land they are working on. If you come from a farming background or have landscaping experience, we want to hear from you!
This is a great role to step into for approximately 2 weeks worth of full-time work! You will get awesome experience and be able to work for a great company.
What we need from you:
- Be reliable - you need to be able to get to work, everyday, ontime
- Physically fit & able to be on your feet most of the day doing a mixture of the roles mentioned above
- Available to work Monday - Friday, 07:00am - 4:30pm
- Constructsafe - we can get this for you
What is on offer:
- Ongoing full day work Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You will also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you're keen on stepping into this short role, please touch base now. This will be starting in approximately 2 weeks time, so we would like to get you ready to step into it for then!
If you are interested click apply or call Jess on 04 473 9915 NOW