During these unprecedented times around COVID-19 there is a lot of uncertainty in the workforce. Once New Zealand Alert Level 4, shutdown has come to an end some of our clients have indicated that they will need to pick up where they have left off, and others have said they are going to come in hitting the ground running to catch up on lost time. However as we have never experienced a situation like this we cannot predict the future. We are currently taking expressions of interest for the expected demand for a hands on workforce to begin working once we it has been declared safe to do so. With this in mind please take a moment to read through this job description and express your interest if desired.
About the company:
Your new company have a nation-wide presence and specialize across multiple industries. Their Horticulture team work on, sports fields, parks, reserves, bush walks and public areas, to maintain the grounds and vegetation.
About the role:
You will be doing anything from weed eating to lawn mowing and planting/replanting. You could be working in a team of 2 through to a team of 5. If you come from a farming background or have landscaping experience we want to hear from you.
What you need:
- A full class 1 drivers licence and own vehicle
- Be reliable
- Available to work Monday - Friday, 07:30am - 4:30pm
- A Grow Safe ticket is beneficial but not essential
What is on offer:
- Ongoing full day work Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You will also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch.