About the company:
Your new company have a nation-wide presence and specialize across multiple industries. They are currently looking for people to join their Horticulture team to work on, sports fields, parks, reserves, bush walks and public areas, to maintain the grounds and vegetation.
About the role:
You will be doing anything from weed eating to lawn mowing and planting/replanting. You could be working in a team of 2 through to a team of 5. If you come from a farming background or have landscaping experience we want to hear from you.
What you need:
- A full class 1 drivers licence
- Be reliable
- Available to work Monday - Friday, 07:30am - 4:30pm
- A Grow Safe ticket is beneficial but not essential
What is on offer:
- Ongoing full day work Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You will also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch.
If you are interested click apply and Evan will be in touch in the new year