We are looking for 2x experienced and qualified Class 4-HIAB drivers, to work with our client who is well known in the building supply industry. Previous experience in the timber/trade yard area is an advantage, however not essential.
In this role you will be responsible for deliveries to customer sites - residential and commercial, as well as providing exceptional customer service. A strong Health & Safety focus is super important given this is a driving role.
This is a Mon-Fri role, day shift hours with optional Saturday work as required. Immediate start!
- Provide great customer service in branch and out on sites
- Load and unload products on-site
- Providing support within the branch
- Driving around Christchurch/North Canterbury
- Liaising with customers
- Monitor stock & cycle stock counts
- Physically fit, able to life upto 25kg
- Experience driving HIAB trucks in NZ
- Must have a Class 4 - HIAB License
- A clean criminal history or close to it!
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- On the job support from your AWF consultants
- PPE provided!
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- Ongoing work
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about their staff then apply online now with your CV or call 03 374 9176 for a chat! We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF - Keeping NZ Working
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role