You will be assisting with the preparation and painting of truck and trailer bodies and heavy utility vehicles, the work will be located within the work shop in East Tamaki. Due to the nature of the work we do require someone with approximately 3 years plus experience painting similar vehicles. This role is to assist in an increase of work over a busy period for the company.
Whats in it for me?
- Short term project work
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver & ACC cover
- PPE provided
- Free parking available on-site with convenient location
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience preparing and painting heavy vehicles
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Health and safety focused
- Trade qualification preferred but not essential
Please note successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and must complete a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions history request form.
Please apply now and attach your CV!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.