We have multiple roles for skilled and qualified Mechanics and Mechanical Engineers.
Ideally you will have prior experience working with farm machinery but this isn't essential. What is essential however is a great work ethic, good attitude and a willingness to get stuck in, on your own and as a team to deliver results. You of course wont be afraid to get your hands dirty.
We are also wanting to hear from people who have completed their pre-trade and are looking for a step into the industry so long as they're willing to actively listen, take feedback well and are capable of learning new things quickly.
This a temporary role with the potential of going permenant for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- The right to work in New Zealand
- Minimum of a restricted New Zealand Drivers License
- Trade Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Heavy Mechanic, ideally you will have prior experience
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be physically capable of lifting
- A great attitude and willingness to work
If you fit this bill then click "apply now" or give Dylan at AWF Invercargill a call on 03 214 0388 as we want to hear from you!