We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced Heavy Machinery Operators, with particular interest in loader operators, roller operators, and digger operators with experience using GPS. You will need to have current endorsed WTR licence.
The most suitable candidate will display a high degree of flexibility with roster type work, be dedicated to the role and an all round team player.
What we're looking for:
- WTR and Class 2 licence required
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Previous Machine Operator experience
- Comprehensive understanding of H&S
- Proactive and can use your initiative
- Good communication
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Immediate start
- Very reliable ( crucial )
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references ( essential )
MOJ and compulsory drug screen completed at the time of induction.
The best part about working with us?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
So if you have a no-excuse, positive attitude towards your work and are so reliable we could set a clock by you - don't wait for these roles to be snapped up APPLY NOW!