As a world leading provider of healthcare equipment solutions, Cubro exists to help New Zealanders live better quality lives. We are looking for talented people to join our team and to enhance the quality of lives. Our core business involves working alongside public and private Hospitals, Aged Care providers, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and various other healthcare specialists.
Our team are open, honest characters who are self-managing, continuously learning individuals that firmly believe there is no 'i' in team. Watch our Cubro team in action: Cubro - Our People.
This role involves working as a key team member installing overhead lifting sytems into Aged Care facilities, domestic residences and healthcare environments. We install nationwide so this role includes travel throughout the regions of New Zealand and will include overnight stays.
You will have a flexible, no fuss, can-do attitude focused on the preparation and installation of overhead lifting or otherwise known as patient hoist systems and other key related products, into both new build or retrofit projects while being a solutions focused provider in order to meet and exceed our customer's expectations.
With your commitment to continuous improvement and preferably previous installation experience, you will be an open, honest and loyal team player ready to be part of a growing high performing team.
What will your day look like?
- Installing various types of patient hoist systems
- Warehouse/Workshop product prep and pre-dispatch fabrication
- Road trips or flights to various locations
- Managing various stakeholders with ease
- Providing bespoke solutions
- Most importantly making a substantial difference to someone's day to day life
The position is full time, Monday to Friday. Full in-house and onsite training provided.
If you want to learn more about what is a patient hoist system - check out this article on our website https://cubro.co.nz/news/overhead-lifting-solutions-for-your-home
What we are looking for, your skills and experience
- Be practical and have had hands on installation and fabrication experience in trades such as joinery or metal work.
- Experience working on construction sites through to sensitive home install environments
- Proficient Traveller - Ability and desire to travel away from home with overnight stays.
- Be able to install, assemble and erect complex systems from a plan.
- Be able to accurately interpret building plans/drawings and follow verbal instructions.
- The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written in a friendly, polite and professional manner to manage various stakeholders on a daily basis
- Accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- The ability to self-manage, prioritise workloads and work under tight deadlines.
- Current New Zealand drivers licence.
You'll get to work in a progressive company that continuously improves, and truly believes in its purpose of enhancing the quality of lives of others.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please click the "Apply" button to submit your CV. Or if you know someone who is a perfect fit for this role, let them know of this opening. For any questions please contact Lara Evans email@example.com or 0212466017.
We look forward to hearing from you!