The Opportunity: We are looking for a switched-on Health & Safety Administrator to support the Group Health and Safety Business Partner with daily administrative functions and assisting the wider business in all thing's health and safety. The role is also responsible for backup and support to the ACC coordinator.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Accordant Group has grown to become the largest generalist recruitment entity in New Zealand and is listed on the NZX. The Group comprises AWF, Madison, Absolute IT and Jackson Stone and Partners companies. Our people are the backbone supporting the growth and prosperity of NZ. Our role is to provide the right people to help our clients get the job done.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support branch teams with health and safety related queries
- Compile and report on H&S and ACC statistical findings
- Support and assist with audit requirements.
- Champion health and safety to support positive work practices and assist in implementing initiatives to drive continuous improvement
- Ensure all required administration and documents are up to date
- Incident management and reporting as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A Tertiary Qualification in Health & Safety disciplines is preferred
- At least 1+ year of proven experience in Health & Safety
- Proven experience and track record of success in a high level of administration, communication and co-ordination
- Experience with health & safety management systems & using incident reporting systems is desirable
- An understanding of the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
Health and Safety best practice is a vital part of the continued success of the Accordant Group. This is an opportunity to be part of that. With a great team and the company behind you this is a chance for your skills to really be utilised. You will work from our office in Penrose and receive competitive remuneration. Further we are happy to discuss the hours of work to suit the successful applicant and our business. Carparking is free, you will enjoy extra days off on your birthday and to prepare for the end of year and enjoy all the benefits of working for a large NZ company.
To have a confidential discussion about the role please call Sheldon Walthew on 021 804 325 or apply now.