About the role
You will be supporting those that are qualified onsite with general day-to-day tasks. You will need to be fit and able to work long hours.
No day is ever the same!
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience on construction sites.
- Current EWP Ticket (Advantageous).
- Reliable & able to work full time.
- Have a good attitude & be a team player.
- Good health & safety awareness.
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug/Alcohol Screen.
- Able to provide 2 work related references.
Why work with AWF?
- We provide all standard PPE gear.
- Pay weekly.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Ongoing support from our consultants.
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available.
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay & ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role.
Some of the things they told us they enjoyed the most about working with AWF included:
"reliable pay, and good communication from their consultants".
"the experience I got whilst working for AWF that will come in handy later in life".
If you have all of the requirements above please give our office a call 067598073 or apply online now.