We are currently looking for Hammer hands who can join our team here at AWF and be a part of some high end commercial builds being undertaken here in the Hamilton/Waikato region.
This role will see you working alongside some of NZ's leading companies in the industry and provide an exciting and fast paced environment.
Ideally you will have at least 6 months experience with tools in a construction environment, but we are happy to have discussions with the right candidate.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- Come from a building background with proven experience
- A clean criminal record
- Have a strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Be honest and have a hardworking attitude
- Be a team player with a willingness to learn
- Flexibility with hours
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
What you will get in return:
- Ongoing full time work with the opportunity for overtime if desired
- Work on some massive civil projects in the Waikato region
- Experience with nationally recognised construction companies
- Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidates
We have a number of roles available and plenty of work, so don't wait, apply today!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811 or 0800 88 88 60 for more information.