Are you looking to put your Hammer Hand experience to good use in the Wellington region?
We have several positions vacant at the moment for well established and reputable Wellington based builders. They have both residential as well as commercial builds they need assistance with in Wellington.
Are you reliable, hard working and keen to earn a good wage as a Hammer Hand? If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to click the 'apply now" button or contact us on (04) 474 2361 - you could be working tomorrow!
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Experienced assisting on construction site
- Experienced in the use of power tool
- Plasterboard fixing
- Skirting, scotia and architrave experience
- Committed to good health and safety practices
- Reliability and ability to get yourself to work
- Drug free
- Weekly pay
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- On going work
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.