About the company
You will be working with a Commercial construction company who have a number of projects off in Johnsonville and surrounding suburbs. They specialise in building retirement homes and have high Health and Safety standards to ensure you get homes safe everyday. This will be ongoing fulltime work.
About the role
You will be:
- Installing temporary structures such as steps up onto the slabs, fire extinguisher/safety boards, smoko shelters Construct basic timber structures.
- Installing protection to finished products such as mdf to stair treads or ply
- Assisting the labourers to dewater trenches and excavations where required.
- Concrete break outs and scabbling if and when required.
- Manage and work with site labourer and give them tasks where required.
- Installing temporary lighting, temporary power cables and boxes. This is just plugging the equipment in and running it in the most efficient and safest routes and securing the cables in place with cable ties etc.
- Moving materials and equipment around the site. Managing vehicle movements for the larger concrete pours and crane lifts
What is on offer:
* Fulltime work Monday - Friday and the occasional Saturday
* Weekly pay
* As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
* You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch.
If you are interested click apply NOW or call Evan on 04 473 9915