Everyday across NZ, thousands of people work with AWF.
Here at AWF Trades Christchurch, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled tradies and trades assistants.
As a Hammer hand with us you will be:
- Moving construction materials/tools to and around sites as needed
- Mixing, pouring, spreading concrete and/or other mixtures using portable mixers
- Measuring or marking areas to layout where construction work will be performed
- Cleaning and preparing sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Providing assistance to skilled carpenters
Please note - This is not an entry level role, previous experience as a Hammer hand is required, ideally 2+ years on sites.
In return we're offering some pretty great stuff:
- As our employee (not a contractor) we'll sort out all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Market rates and weekly pay
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime
- Ongoing work with exciting major projects
Ideally you'll also have your driver's license and own transport, a clear criminal history and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Site Safe is required and EWP is preferred - If you're coming up for expiry we'll book you on the next course!
Apply online today! Or for more info call us on free phone 0800 88 88 60
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role