Everyday across NZ, thousands of people work with AWF. Here at AWF Trades Christchurch, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled tradies and trades assistants.
As a Hammer hand with us you will be:
- Moving construction materials/tools to and around sites as needed
- Mixing, pouring, spreading concrete and/or other mixtures using portable mixers
- Measuring or marking areas to layout where construction work will be performed
- Cleaning and preparing sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Providing assistance to skilled carpenters
There will be a supervisor on site but you must be able to work independently
Please note - This is not an entry level role. Hammerhands required on site and previous work in a simialr role experience
In return we're offering some pretty great stuff:
- As our employee (not a contractor) we'll sort out all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Market rates and weekly pay
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime
- Ongoing work with exciting major projects
Ideally you'll also have your driver's license and own transport, a clear criminal history and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Site Safe is required and EWP is preferred - If you're coming up for expiry we'll book you on the next course!
Keeping NZ working
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role