We have a number of clients looking for experienced hammer hands. Roles are with some of Nelson's leading companies. From Commerical, Residental and industrial and new builds, renovations and maintenance projects, you will need to be experienced, well versed in the trade industry.
What you will need:
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- Health & Safety conscious - follow health and safety guidelines
- Physically Fit and reliable
- Own Tools would be preferred
- Reliable Transport, with a licence
- Two work related references
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
What you will get in return:
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the jo and who'll help you progress your career
- You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job
- Weekly pay
- PPE provided
If this work sounds like you, call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.