We are currently seeking general labourers available for temporary, casual assignments to join our teams working on sites around Canterbury.
The successful applicant will be safety conscious, have good communication skills, the flexibility to work varied hours and be reliable. For the right applicant we are willing to invest in you and put you through Site Safe courses. These temporary assignments can also lead to ongoing/permanent opportunities.
The job involves
- Site clean up
- Handling and carrying building materials
- Devanning containers of various product
- Digging and wheelbarrow duties
- Possible power tool operation
- Following instructions from site foreman, leading hands and builders.
- Current SiteSafe or Construct Safe is an advantage
- Physically fit - able to lift 20KG
- Previous labouring experience
- Able to pass a Ministry of Justice check
- Reliable transport, a valid Class 1 licence is an advantage
- MUST be able to pass a drug screen
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- PPE provided
- On-going support and communication while on the job
If you believe you have the right attitude and are work ready then apply online NOW with your CV or contact Keisha on 0800 522 687, email@example.com
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles