We are seeking reliable people with a good attitude for labouring positions across a range of client sites. The successful candidates could be responsible for assisting with a variety of manual tasks, including loading and unloading materials, site clean-ups, devanning containers, furniture delivery, roading work, civil construction and more!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A good level of physical fitness
- Ability to undertake repetitive work
- The ability to work well in a team and take instruction
- A current drivers licence (preferably a restricted or higher) and vehicle
*Please note: A MoJ check/ drug and alcohol screen is required
By working with AWF, you will gain opportunities to join some of the most well known civil and construction, or production companies in NZ; or find part time work to fit in around study or other work commitments if you are available for at least two months.*
We can offer:
- A variety of work from civil construction to manufacturing
- Opportunities to gain a diverse skillset
- A safety conscious team environment
- Weekly pay + leave entitlements (no pay as you go arrangements)
Contact our team now for further information or apply now.