About the role
AWF are seeking a general labourer to assist on an exciting project in the Wellington CBD. This role would suit someone looking to get their foot in the door and gain experience working on a construction site or someone looking to build on their experience.
Initially, you will be assisting moving and placing plastic membranes and as the project continues it is likely you will be asked to assist on other tasks.
The site is located extremely centrally close to heaps of public transport lines so getting there is made super easy.
Safety is a top priority for AWF and all our clients so you can rest assured that you will be looked after.
- You're keen to get onto a construction site
- You're reliable, reliability is the most important quality for this job
- You're physically fit and motivated
- You enjoy working in a team
What we offer
- Monday to Friday work with solid hours
- Experience working on an exciting large-scale project
- Regular check ins from the AWF team often bearing hot food on a cold day
- All PPE provided
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave, 10 sick days a year. 11 stat days as well as KiwiSaver contributions and ACC
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to chat to you! Apply now and we will get back to you asap or call Georgia on 04 473 9915.
Alternatively, if you're in Wellington, feel free to pop into 182 Thorndon Quay to meet the team and find out more.