AWF are supporting a locally owned and operated timber processing company. We require Timber Handlers to join the team in the dry mill area, stacking timber alongside a team that take pride in achieving their production targets. Candidates with the right aptitude will also be trained to operate the timber processing machines. If you are looking for ongoing work and enjoy keeping up with strength and fitness, this will be the right job for you. You will be working indoors.
- Temporarywork with the potential to be ongoing
- Full time, early starts with an early finish on Friday
- Based in Whangarei
- Physically fit and able to maintain heavy repetitive lifting
- Pass a Pre Employment Drug screen and MOJ check
- Be a team player - you enjoy working with others to stay safe and ensure the job gets done right
- Reliable - we value people that show up daily, ready to work
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, kiwi saver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- AWF will provide you will all your basic Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Gain new skills and meet new people along the way!
So, what are you waiting for, apply online now and attach your CV or better yet, come and see us at the branch 33B Commerce Street and introduce yourself to our friendly team!
If you prefer to phone for more information, contact the AWF Whangarei Branch Office on 09 459 7272.