Get your foot in the door in the Construction industry today!
What's in it for you?
- All of our work in Construction is paid above $20.00 per hour, even for our entry level positions! Some entry level roles can be paid a rate up to $23.00 per hour
- Variety of roles and hours available - work hours to suit your schedule
- AWF will assist you in getting your Site Safe passport and other training as required
- Work alongside some of NZs leading organisations
General labouring duties can include
- Preparing, cleaning and maintaining Construction sites
- Transporting construction materials across site including loading and unloading
- Use hand and power tools - training will be provided prior to start
- Some heavy lifting can be expected
- Supporting Builders, Carpenters and Construction teams to complete project works
- Preferably physically fit and able to lift 15 kg - 25 kg
- Reliable transport (own car preferred but not essential)
- Experience working in construction & civil sites is advantageous but NOT required
- Must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contact work references
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul.
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 92% said that they would consider returning to work for AWF again in the future. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 13% who left to take up study and training.
So if you are looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, look after you and pay you well for the hard work you do - apply now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/