What you might be doing:
Moving bricks on a building site * Assisting in the construction of bridges in the countryside * Demolition of old buildings * Helping builders doing renovations * Building cyclepaths * Wheel barrowing rubbish on a construction site * Carrying building materials up driveways * Site clean up
You might wind up with a permanent job that you love!
Who can do this work? We are open to anyone who can:
- Pass a drug screen.
- Have transport or are pro-active at getting places in the morning.
- Do not have criminal convictions.
- Do not have medical conditions that stop you doing this kind of work.
- Have the right to work in NZ.
- Will cheerfully put in a good, solid days' work.
What you will get in return:
You will be an employee of AWF on PAYE, entitled to annual and sick pay as well as paid public holidays. We will supply you with all the PPE you need to do the job.
If you are keen, apply now or call Annette on 04 473 9915 or 0800 88 8860