General labourer role in the production of timber. Heavy lifting, accuracy and the ability to work independently is a must.
Working as part of a small team, assisting in the placement and removal of timber from various machines. Placing timber into stacks and ensuring that work areas are clean and tidy at all times
The Role will include:
- Lifting timber between 10 - 25 kgs
- Working as part of a small team
- Use of a battery powered skill saw to cut timber to size
- Maintaining Health and Safety processes at all times
What's in it for you?
- $20.00 per hour
- Day Shift (7am to 4.30pm) flexibility required should overtime be requested
- 2 to 4 weeks work with the possibility of extending
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work overtime if required
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit and heavy lifting required & be highly motivated
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions
- Reliable transport and able to start asap
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.