Experienced storeman for an initial 2 to 3 month temporary assignment with the potential to go fulltime. Working as part of the Production / Warehouse and Distribution team. A locally owned company taking on the world and growing.
Initially 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday) for a period of 3 weeks then Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm
The Role will include:
- General labourer assisting the Production line
- Moving packages from the line onto pallets
- Maintaining Health and Safety and clean, clear workplace
- Additional training in other areas of the business for the right candidate.
What's in it for you?
- $20.00 per hour
- Day Shift (07:30AM - 4PM)
- Ongoing work Monday to Friday 40hrs a week for the right candidate
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work weekends if required
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit & be highly motivated
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions
- Reliable transport and able to start asap
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.