- Do you want to grow in an expanding company?
- Do you want to learn new skills and advance in new career?
We are looking for a superstar to join a timber yard in Hastings. In this diverse role you will help with customer enquiries, create customer orders, clean up site and help with stock management. The hours are Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5.00pm.
This is an entry level role and would be suit a driven individual looking for a rewarding career.
- Shows initiative with a can-do attitude.
- Friendly and approachable
- Can work in a team and individually.
- Physically fit as heavy lifting is involved.
- Forklift endorsement and OSH certificate is desirable.
- Can pass a drug screen and has a clean criminal record.
So, what's in it for you?
- Full time, ongoing hours.
- Learn new skills and develop interpersonal skills.
- Endless opportunities to grow within the company.
- Opportunity to gain a forklift license.
- Full PPE gear is provided.
- Feel supported throughout your journey.
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you. Apply now below and chat to Alisha or Kayla on 06 870 0310. We are based at 38C Austin Street, Onekawa, Napier, please feel free to pop in and meet us face to face to find out more.