Our client, is a heavy hitter in the metal recycling industry, are looking for a gas/oxy cutter to start immediately, you will be required to cut scrap metal to a suitable size to be recycled more efficiently. This is a full time ongoing position located in Otahuhu.
You will be working Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 5pm. This position is not for the faint hearted, you will need to be physically fit as there is heavy lifting involved.
If this is an opportunity you're interested in pursuing then read on…
What's in it for you?
- Full-time on-going work, from 7:30am - 5pm
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Kiwisaver + Annual Leave + ACC Cover
- Overtime available
- A dedicated Health and Safety team to ensure your safety is our number one priority
- PPE gear provided and replenished when required
- Opportunity to work with a leading metal recycling company
Skills and experience required:
- Physically fit as you will be required to do heavy lifting
- Previous experience with oxy/gas cutting or welding
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Reliable can do attitude
- Understanding of individual and team Health and safety
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to complete a preemployment drug screen and a Ministry of Justice request for criminal convictions report.
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV.
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering) if you have any questions.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.